Poker books –This page contains poker book reviews. The reviews are of both beginner books and the more "heavy duty" books. Beginner books will typically focus on poker rules and beginner tips, while the "heavier" books assume you know the basics and are ready to go one step further. You are welcome to write your opinion about any poker books you have read. You can do this in our poker forum, which has a section on poker books. We currently have more than 40 poker book forums.
1. Poker books for beginners
These 2 books are highly recommended for new online poker players. You will learn poker rules and basic poker strategy by reading them. All books listed below are available from Amazon.co.uk.
- Poker for Dummies (For Dummies) – written by Richard Harroch
- Winning Low-Limit Hold'em – written by Lee Jones
2. Poker books for the experienced player
These 4 poker books are aimed at experienced poker players. You must therefore have played poker for some time to get the most out of them. Most believe that the books below are a must read if you take your poker game seriously.
- Super system – written by Doyle Brunson
- Theory of Poker – written by David Sklansky
- Play Poker Like the Pros – written by Phil Hellmuth
- Hold'em Poker for Advanced Players – written by David Sklansky and Mason Malmuth
3. Poker book reviews
We have reviewed some of the best poker books on the market below. Click on the links to read the short, subjective reviews provided by the writers behind Online-gambling.co.uk. Happy reading!